Homeopathy is a natural medicine that is based on the philosophy of “like cures like”; the Law of Similars. It is the strongest energy medicine known to man. Homeopathy has been in practice for over 200 years and is gaining in popularity as people search for something that does not create side effects, and is effective in treating all types of different health issues.
In Homeopathy we treat the person and not the “dis-ease” and so with that perspective we believe any dis-ease and anyone be helped with Homeopathy. Homeopathy’s effectiveness lies in the body’s ability to cure itself. Many people use remedies for ailments without any knowledge of Homeopathy, but for chronic issues you should always seek the guidance of a professionally trained Homeopath.
1. Natural Action: Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own natural defence mechanism to promote health and to resist infection and susceptibility to disease. Although gentle, the results can be powerful and long-lasting.
2. Health & Well-Being: Homeopathy improves health generally, rather than merely alleviating localized symptoms. It treats the whole individual, acting on the mental and emotional level as well as the physical level, providing a balance in overall health and an increased sense of well-being and quality of life.
3. Effective Medicine: When used correctly, homeopathy can be an extremely effective system of medicine, providing long lasting relief from many acute and chronic conditions and illnesses.
4. No Harmful Side Effects: Homeopathic treatment offers a gentle and non-invasive approach to health, producing no toxic side effects, no dependency or addiction, and no withdrawal.
5. Cost Effective: Homeopathic medicines are surprisingly inexpensive when compared to over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
6. Fast-Acting First Aid Relief: Homeopathy can be safely used at home or in the workplace to provide rapid relief for minor problems such as bruises, simple burns, sprains, insect bites, gastric upsets, etc. However more serious or long-lasting complaints should be treated by a qualified homeopath.
7. Not Tested on Animals: Homeopathic medicines are tested only on healthy humans in order to determine the range of action of each remedy.
8. Complementary Medicine: Homeopathic medicines may be used independently or along with conventional drugs and other therapies (with the full knowledge of your healthcare providers). It can often alleviate side effects of conventional treatments (e.g., chemotherapy)
9. Environmentally-Friendly: Homeopathy has no adverse impact on the environment. There is no waste of energy or natural resources in the manufacturing process and no pollution of the water supply, oceans and dump sites when used. Homeopathy is the ultimate Green Medicine!!!
10. Medicine of the Future: Homeopathy is the second most widely-used system of medicine of the world. It is available in most countries and is gaining in popularity as an alternative to conventional medicine.